Thursday, October 30, 2008

Project for daycare

I made a bunch of these tonight for my son's day care friends. I used the Top Note die (which I love)! I don't know how I fooled myself into thinking for the longest time that I did not need a Bit Shot. I'm totally in love with it!!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Ribbon: 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain
Stamp Set: Eat, Drink & Be Scary
Tools: Big Shot w/Top Note die
Misc: Sticky Strip, Clear bag, & Nemo gummies

Hint: I saw a sample in our magazine using the Eat, Drink, & Be Scary stamp w/o the border around it. The first pilot one I did, I used a marker. When I sat down to make it tonight, I thought I was going to go crazy doing that to make 17 of them and I realized I could make a mask and then use an ink pad. That saved so much time!!!

No comments: